CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

neon


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

clock


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

the most memorable day of my life

It was my 17th birthday.....i woke up early and got ready for school...it was just like an ordinary day as it never seem speacial in any way....my dad was the 1st person to wish me...as usual i walked to school, did my prefects duty and went up to my class once assembly was over...

And the minute i stepped into my class(5 Cengal), all of a sudden, the whole class sang me a birthday song...honestly speaking, i was touched...

I kept smiling and smiling and smiling the whole day....(like a nutcase)..

Speechless, just speechless..

I would like to thank God, for giving me the best gift of all....

My friends, THE 5 CENGAL...(batch 2009)...

0 comments:

check this out!!